Friday, December 19, 2008

MORE Deals!

Helllllo, I'm BAaaCK! oh man...for someone who is SO used to the warm San Diego weather, "stormy" (cold & raining) SF weather was too hard to bear.... I was there for a conference, and it was just SUPER! :) it hasn't been too long since I got a camera, so I kept on forgetting to take any pictures, so I don't have too many, but I'll post one or two later. :) oooo I have so much to tell you but so little time!


So first, a NEW CHRISTMAS DEAL that I found out about:

1. Qeasily.com Holiday Sale
  • for those of you in love with Asian cosmetics:
    • 20% off entire order - Code: XMAS2008
    • selected MISSHA gift sets for 50% off
    • order $120 of KOSE products and receive a Ferragamo Incanto Shine Perfume for FREE
    • order $100 of KOSE products and recieve a FREE Lancome High Definition Mascara
    • order COSME PROUD Gold Revitarich Emulsion and receive a FREE B.B. Cream
    • Free shipping over $55 - no code necessary

  • I do LOVE Kose products (I've tried both the seikisei & junkisui lines; if you have oily skin, use junkisui, otherwise I think Seikisei is the best) & Missha eye shadows (cheap, but they are super velvety smooth AND have amazing pigmentation).

eye glam powder in orchid purple (left) & Eyeshadow-YE201 (Right)

the glam powder is a very VERY fine glitter powder - SUPER pretty. When I found them I was so amazed at the quality & the price of it all ($4.29 now, but I got it for I think $2.99 or something ridiculous like that) that I got one in EVERY SINGLE COLOR available! the only color I'm missing from the collection is strawberry pink, but I don't look good in pink/reddish eyeshadows anyway so...:P but yeah, it has a very creamy, velvety texture & very fine glitter powder (no disco balls!!) you can use them alone as eye-shadows, highlighter for your cheekbones, nose, and forehead, as well as highlighter for your body (collarbone, for example). you can also mix them with your favorite nail polish for the subtle glitter effect & to jazz up any matte eyeliner or shadows that you might have!

No comments:

Post a Comment