Saturday, December 6, 2008

Latte and Friends


Latte anyone?

Latte and friends - PDF Crochet Pattern

I LOVE Etsy.

things you find there, are simply Magical!
All are handmade, and all are so original!
Browsing through the pages, hours will pass by
and you will want to buy it ALL!
but of course, there's the reality of your financial status (Oo..)
and you don't want to cry at the end of the year, do you?
But just looking around won't hurt my wallet.
It'll brighten my day I bet!
A cute bunny and the tea cup,
the smiling spoon and three sugar cubes
Oooh I want to play with you too!
Latte, anyone?

-Written by whimsical little Joanne

Latte and friends - PDF Crochet Pattern

I found Jaravee's Etsy Shop few days ago,
and Ohhh they are just TOO cute!
She apparently started making these Japanese cartoon, comic and animation inspired "amigurumi" in April, 2007.
You can be directed to her website by clicking on the pictures.
*Sigh* don't you wish you knew how to crochet??

Latte and friends - PDF Crochet Pattern
if I had sugar cubes this cute, I wouldn't be able to sweeten my drinks!

Don't forget your Veggies! 5 servings a day! :D

Little Veggies set 1 - PDF crochet pattern

And someone told me (ahem...) that this doll looks like ME! :D
awww...isn't she just adorable! ;)
Mamy and Baby- PDF Crochet Pattern

I'm getting allergies again...
I spent the whole day sneezing and blowing my nose :(
a cup of tea with these cute little friends are sure to help me out!

Could anyone make me some of these cute little things? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment