Saturday, December 13, 2008

Jessica Simpson "Yindly" boot


Jessica Simpsom "Yindly" Boot


Jessica Simpson 'Yindly' Boot

is Now....MINE!

hahaha. yes. it is true! I just got it yesterday at a Nordstrom. it was going through some kind of Boot sale when I happened to walk in it, thinking
"I MUST GET A PAIR OF BOOTS TODAY".

haha! how convenient. so yes, I got it for $114 or something? I forget, but with tax and everything, the total was around $120. ONLINE, though I see that it's still close to $200!! @_@ What a DEAL. it's genuine leather, a bit tight around the calf area (well, I do have a 'full' calf...), and with 41/4" heels with 1/2" platform....it's SURPRISINGLY comfortable!

Jessica Simpson 'Yindly' Boot

Its sole is made up of something like rubber (which I LOVE, because then that means it will last longer AND I won't slip and fall and DIE like I would with many other boots before I put some kind of tracker on it), and the inside lining is of some cushion-ey, soft sponge-y material (makes it verrrry comfortable AND it insulates heat a bit!). and the heels...I don't understand how, but with all that height, I find it PRETTY darn comfortable. I started wearing it almost immediately after I purchased it yesterday, and I walked around in it the WHOOOOLE rest of the day! (~6-7 hours).

and another thing to note, online for some reason it says it runs large and that you should order a size smaller, BUT I don't know...maybe it's my calves, but I thought 1/2 a side bigger gave me just enough room around my calves (...still tight, there's no way I can get any type of jeans inside it) AND give me comfortable room in the front without feeling like it's huge. I bought 6.5 instead of 6 or 5.5 that I normally wear so I can wear thicker socks with it if I wished.


anyways, I LOVE IT!

Jessica Simpson 'Yindly' Boot


I'm going to SF for a conference for about a week. so I probably wouldn't be able to update my blog for a bit, but keep me in mind and when I get back, I'll write ALLLL it!

3 comments:

  1. nice!! how long is the sale for? altho considering i wont be getting paychecks next qtr i probably can't indulge =(


    have fun in SF~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I have no idea. who ARE you?! lol...i guess you'll have to change your profile? did u take bipn 148? i was confused too: "bipn148 has commented on your..." haha

    ReplyDelete