Friday, December 12, 2008

Bangs!


I WANT BANGS!

The image “http://www.simple-hairstyles.com/wp-content/themes/almost-spring/images/hairstyle-with-bangs.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
just like this one! my hair is long & straight like her, too!
...well I don't LOOK like her though -_-

[cute-hairstyles-pictures4.jpg]
oo...and I WANTED to chop off my hair like that...
without bangs, initially...but then I don't know if I have the guts to chop off my hair so short like that in the first place to worry about whether i want it with bangs or without. :(
one day...one day....* sigh *

The image “http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa209/cutandcolor/Girl%20Hairstyles/l_50d74e0800eebf2348d31baf8cecf562.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
and this picture is just too cool to pass by. usually pink hair isn't very 'pretty' in my opinion, but WOW. it looks super good on this girl, whoever she is. the different shades worked for her without looking weird, AND her BEAUTIFUL eye color makes the perfect contrast. perfect make-up too, I'd say. she's just gorgeous!!!

So why the sudden urge? I hung out with a good friend of mine today, and it was my first time seeing her in like TWO YEARS or something ridiculous like that. and she had SUCH cute bangs I was soo jealous >_< ♡♡♡

Oh and special thanks to Trendy New Hairstyles for the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment