Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Deals & Values

YEY! finals are over!!

Now...catching up with the deals & value codes that I got this week!


1. Folica.com


Free Sedu Mini with purchase of select appliances

They're giving away travel-sized hair straightener/styler for FREE if you purchase certain products. you will be directed to the list of items that qualify for the free gift, when you click on the image above. Also, they have free shipping for purchase over $50. and I must add, their customer service is SUPERB. I've bought from them all of my expensive beauty products - 2 irons, hair dryer, make-up mirror, etc... (for myself or as a gift)

I kind of want this:



Solia "limited edition" 1" flat iron ($85 at Folica.com)
(for each pink iron sold, a portion gets donated to Breast Cancer research)

I have a Solia 1" flat iron in regular black & blue. I've used it for the past three years or so, and for awhile I used it almost every single day. and after three years of hard work, it's finally losing some of its 'magic' on me. last year I bought a Sedu nano-tech flat iron (2008 version), just to see if it was worth all that hype, but wasn't very impressed with it. Solia, in my experience, is so much better -- even though it's sOoo much cheaper than a most of these high-end straightener/stylers.

So yeah, I'm contemplating whether I should get a new one...I mean mine works 'fine' still...except for that time when it stopped working while I was trying to curl my hair (I ended up with half curly, half straight hair...hoho)! but that only happened once. I guess it does take longer to get straighten my hair now than before...

we'll see......(but if I'm gonna get it I kind of want to order it now, when I can get another one for free! :P free gifts are always so enticing...even though it's a sedu...but it's travel size! (6") it can fit in my purse!! hehehe)

2. Smashbox.com

Everyday/Every week deals:
  • Lets do lunch: I've been checking their website every Tuesday & Thursday b/c of this!
    • they give you a FREE GIFT (one full sized...SOMETHING) along with your order if you place your order between 9am-12pm PST on Tues/Thurs EVERY WEEK. I haven't bought anything yet, I'm waiting to see if they're gonna offer something I really like as their free gift for the day. HEHE (yesterday's gift was Blush/soft lights duo in CAST/CREW)
  • Free shipping on all orders within US
  • 1 jumbo-sized sample (you get to choose one out of three choices)
  • Easy returns: but beware, if you got free gifts, you need to return them too! so you can't just buy stuff and return them thinking you can keep just the free gifts.
-------UPDATED INFO-------
@_@. I just found out that "LETS DO LUNCH"
promotion cannot be combined with any other offer!!!
well that makes it easier for me, now doesn't it. =_=...no reason to wait anymore.
-------------------------------------

Anyway, new promotions:
  • Get $25 off on $100 order - code: HOLIDAY08
  • Free Brow Tech & cream liner palette - code: FREEGFT

I want THAT.
UPDATE: I GOT IT! :P I just ordered a "Tinted treatment lipstick SPF 15" in Beam.
With tax it was less than $15 total!


but then I must think of what to buy from them so I can GET the free gift.
(AND 1 free jumbo sample that comes with every order)


3.Victoria's Secret:
    • 20% off your entire order - code: 20PERCENT
    • free velvet ballet slippers with any sleepwear purchases - code: VELVET
4. Others:
  • Endless.com is having 12 deals of christmas & Free overnight shipping!
  • Avon is having 12 deals of christmas & other holiday sales! Free shipping for all online purchases over $30!
  • shopintutition is having 30% off your entire purchase! - code: GRAB BAG